0

I have pushed 104 District purchased titles for 5-8 to all the elmenetary e-shelves.  These titles are non-fiction Science and Social Studies topics that will be great for kids to use for research projects.  Let me know if you have any questions.


I was asked to share the following with you from local author: Barbara Connor:

I am thrilled to have a book on the 2015-2016 NC Elementary Battle of the Books list (How to Steal a Dog).

I wanted to touch bases and let you know that I have recently relocated from Boston to North Carolina (Asheville). 

I’ve been doing school visits for over 20 years, something I very much enjoy doing. I was hoping that you might be willing to spread the word (via list serv or other means) to other North Carolina school librarians that I am here and anxious to begin scheduling some visits in my new state. 

There is information on website here:


Thank you (and thank you for the important work you do on behalf of young readers of North Carolina)

Barbara O'Connor



Post a Comment

Dear readers, after reading the Content please ask for advice and to provide constructive feedback Please Write Relevant Comment with Polite Language.Your comments inspired me to continue blogging. Your opinion much more valuable to me. Thank you.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Media: 104 EBook Titles for Elementary and Local Author


I have pushed 104 District purchased titles for 5-8 to all the elmenetary e-shelves.  These titles are non-fiction Science and Social Studies topics that will be great for kids to use for research projects.  Let me know if you have any questions.


I was asked to share the following with you from local author: Barbara Connor:

I am thrilled to have a book on the 2015-2016 NC Elementary Battle of the Books list (How to Steal a Dog).

I wanted to touch bases and let you know that I have recently relocated from Boston to North Carolina (Asheville). 

I’ve been doing school visits for over 20 years, something I very much enjoy doing. I was hoping that you might be willing to spread the word (via list serv or other means) to other North Carolina school librarians that I am here and anxious to begin scheduling some visits in my new state. 

There is information on website here:


Thank you (and thank you for the important work you do on behalf of young readers of North Carolina)

Barbara O'Connor



No comments :

Post a Comment