0


NCDPI Digital Teaching and Learning is offering a special webinar this week on Schoolnet.
Happy National Library Week! 
This week, DTL consultants will lead a Schoolnet webinar geared toward school library media coordinators and instructional technology facilitators.

Title: Schoolnet Webinar for Instructional Technology Facilitators and Library Media Coordinators

Description:
NCDPI Schoolnet experts present a webinar with an ITF and SLMC focus. Essential Questions will be answered: How will Schoolnet help me meet my professional standards? How will Schoolnet help me meet the performance indicators for my evaluation?


Date/Time:
Thu, Apr 16, 2015 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM EDT

Registration link:

Post a Comment

Dear readers, after reading the Content please ask for advice and to provide constructive feedback Please Write Relevant Comment with Polite Language.Your comments inspired me to continue blogging. Your opinion much more valuable to me. Thank you.

Monday, April 13, 2015

Special Webinar this week for Media Coordinators and Technology Facilitators on using Schoolnet!



NCDPI Digital Teaching and Learning is offering a special webinar this week on Schoolnet.
Happy National Library Week! 
This week, DTL consultants will lead a Schoolnet webinar geared toward school library media coordinators and instructional technology facilitators.

Title: Schoolnet Webinar for Instructional Technology Facilitators and Library Media Coordinators

Description:
NCDPI Schoolnet experts present a webinar with an ITF and SLMC focus. Essential Questions will be answered: How will Schoolnet help me meet my professional standards? How will Schoolnet help me meet the performance indicators for my evaluation?


Date/Time:
Thu, Apr 16, 2015 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM EDT

Registration link:

No comments :

Post a Comment